Doorbells have always been a measure of security. Knowing the ones who came to your house before opening the door is one of the safest ways to welcome people. What can be better if you get video doorbells to check who is outside without even opening your door? The Homekit video doorbells are exactly what you need for the extra security of your home!
Best Homekit Video Doorbells for your Smarthome
For you, we have jotted down the 5 best Homekit video doorbells. Go through the list to make the best purchase for your home!
1. Logitech Circle View Wired Video Doorbell
If you are looking for the best Homekit video doorbell in the market, then nothing beats than Logitech Circle View wired video doorbell!
It is the first consumer video doorbell, which works with Homekit Secure Video. It allows you to record videos from the doorbell and helps you to play it in your iOS device. It is equipped with a 5-megapixel camera sensor, which shoots and records HD quality video, even in poor lighting conditions.
- It comes with a 160-degree view and the biggest detractor is 3:4.
- People will not notice this camera if the entryway is not so large.
- The Homekit Secure video allows you to stream the video immediately in your iOS device.
- It comes with iCloud storage, Activity Zones, and a Face Recognition feature.
2. Netatmo Smart Video Doorbell
There can be no chance of missing this little beauty in our list of best Homekit video doorbells! If you are searching for the best Apple Homekit enabled video doorbells, then Netatmo Smart Video Doorbell is the one for you!
The special feature of this device is that it offers integrated storage of 32 GB of video in the camera! It works with Apple’s Homekit Secure Video, which makes the Netatmo doorbell Homekit Secure Video the best smart camera for your security purpose.
- It streams video in 1080P HD quality with a 140-degree view.
- It has a two-way audio system and night vision, which allows you to see properly even when it is dark outside.
- You can integrate this smart video doorbell with your existing doorbell wiring and chimes.
- It has a face recognition feature, which can work even in extreme weather conditions.
3. Wemo Smart Video Doorbell
If you feel that the Logitech Circle View is a bit expensive for you, then go for Wemo Smart Video Doorbell. It is one of the best Homekit video doorbell for your smart security at home!
This smart doorbell supports all kinds of features in the Homekit Secure Video.
Look at its features to see how wonderful this little thing is!
- It has the feature of package detection, which means you will be notified differently when you receive a package.
- It offers a tall 178 degree vertical field of view.
- It has a crystal clear vision of 1080p HD video resolution.
- You can keep a check on the video streaming all day by connecting the device to your iOS supported ones.
4. Arlo Video Doorbell
If you want the best return for your money, then we strongly recommend you to go for Arlo Video Doorbell! This is not just a regular video doorbell, but its amazing features make it a smart device that needs to be set up in every household.
The best thing about this doorbell is that it cuts down false alarms from the people or animals who are just passing by. The video delivers an amazing HD quality along with a 180-degree view and a 1:1 viewing angle, which reduces the number of blind spots in the camera.
- It can differentiate between an animal, people or a package, and gives out alarms in all different ways.
- It offers two-way audio, which means you can talk to the person who is right outside your door, before opening the house door for them.
- To see recorded video clips, later on, you need to go to the Arlo mobile app for the same.
5. Yobi B3
We will not be surprised if you tell us that you have not heard about Yobi video doorbells! This HomeKit video doorbell is one of the best that you can get by spending a nominal amount for it.
The B3 is built upon the architecture, which lifts the baby monitor’s two-way audio and motion detection, integrated into the doorbell system. Hence, the doorbell has lightning speed and video quality of 1080p HD resolution with a 180-degree field of view.
- Once integrated with the Apple Homekit, this Homekit video doorbell can function properly without a Yobi account.
- It has a glaring omission.
- You can check the video stream in real-time to see if anyone is outside, having suspicious motives.
These are the best top 5 Homekit video doorbell that you can have installed at your home to have that extra ounce of security. Choose the one best suited for your location and budget, and get it done today to be at the safe end!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What video doorbell works with Homekit?
Homekit compatible video doorbells work with this smart device. Video doorbells like Wemo Smart Video Doorbell, Logitech Circle View Video Doorbell, etc are all Homekit compatible. Apart from these, there are many others available in the market.
Does Homekit have a doorbell?
Yes, Homekit has a doorbell. It is well equipped with video doorbells as well. You can check out the range of doorbells available in the market.
What video doorbell works with Apple products?
Yes, video doorbells do work with Apple products, if they are compatible. You have to incorporate the device with your doorbell to get the updates.
Can you add a ring doorbell to Homekit?
Ring doorbells work with Homekit using a Homebridge hub or device. You have to install the device and connect it to your ring bell so that it alerts you whenever something comes up.